Friday, November 1, 2013

Glass Houses

Be careful of whom you judge...

Judgement of a person does not define that person, it defines you. It represents your fears, insecurities, and ignorance. It represents the inadequacies you feel as a human being. We all live in a glass house, so I suggest you don't throw any stones. Not one person is any better than another. My 31 years here on earth, I've never met one single perfect human being. We all have our demons to slay. We all have our lessons we need to learn. And if you sit here reading this thinking you are better than others, you need to check yourself. Look deep inside and tell me you are perfect; tell me you don't make mistakes... 

Yup that's what I thought. So next time before you make the decision to throw stones, I suggest you take a long hard look at yourself, for that is where you may find the true problem.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment